Before the Consultation
- An appointment is made online via this website. If you're coming with 2 or more, please reserve one appointment slot per person.
- In case of heavy trauma, we recommend that you head to the nearest emergency service while you wait for an appointment.
- Completing medical certificates required for sports resumption doesn't require an appointment. You can send us the certificate via email or post. We will return the completed document via mail unless you rather collect the document personally (after contact by telephone).
- In case you don't show for your appointment without or with a late notification (less than 24h before the appointment), the doctor preserves the right to charge for a consultation.
During the Consultation
- Always bring your identity card or passport.
- You can pay either with cash or with mobile banking via your smart phone, not with bancontact (debet or credit card).
- Dr. Kristof Sas is not conventionalised.
- If you have medical imaging (rx, ultrasound, ct scan or mri), please bring the codes during your next consultation. Take into account that the images only stay online for one year. If your images were made more than one year ago, we recommend you make contact with the secretariat of the medical imaging service where the images were made in order to reactivate the code.
- If you have arch supports, please bring them during your consultation.
- Please note the type of running shoes you use for running so that we can assess if that type is appropriate for you.
After the Consultation
- In case of signs of infection after infiltration (fever, extreme pain, swelling, redness) it is best to contact our secretariat. If you can't reach our secretariat, the safest option is to head to your nearest emergency service to assess the seriousness and start an antibiotics treatment.